Thursday, June 3, 2010

So True...

"If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy," C. S. Lewis wrote, "the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world."

Expect great things from God; attempt great things for God. - William Carey

When we pray as He commanded, we will see what He saw, feel what He felt, and do what He did.~ Warren Weirsbe

The feature that is to distinguish Christian churches, Christian people, and Christian gatherings is the aroma of prayer. - Cymbala

All God's giants have been weak men who did great things for God because they reckoned on God being with them. ~ Hudson Taylor

"If Jesus Christ be God and died for me, then no sacrifice can be too great for me to make for Him." -- C.T. Studd

If God be near a church, it must pray. One of the first tokens of His absence will be slothfulness in prayer. ~ Spurgeon

No comments: